..feeling uncomfortable due to food poisoning.”
“I asked that he stays overnight for observation but he refused, saying he wanted to go home.”
“He completed the infusion the following day but he was unconscious when they brought him in,” said Dr Faraj.
Too’s brother, Clement Tirop, said that he received a phone call on Saturday, December 31, 2016, and was told that his brother was unwell and was rushed to St Luke’s Hospital.
“I rushed there but I found him already dead.”
“As a family we cannot say much at the moment,” said Clement.